27 September 2010

29:49 and Eagle Bluffs


I ran the Brighter Future for Thailand 5K this weekend. My time was 29:49 - my best yet (out of all 2 5Ks I've completed). After eating Thai food and resting a little, Chase and I headed to Eagle Bluffs.

Lately, the little details have been catching my attention :)







3 weeks of class remain before I start my clinical rotations. So far, I've been diligent with my studies during this block, but I feel my energy waning. Just a little longer!!! In other news, I've had chronic back pain on my right side just under my ribs. I think I'm going to get that checked out this week as that's where a kidney lives. It's probably just muscular pain, but it's always better to be safe than sorry : )

Edit: The doc said the pain was too low to be kidney so he ruled that out. Of all things, he said what I described was very characteristic of gall bladder pain. He said it won't go away with time if that's what it is, but if it's muscle related (not ruled out yet) it'll go away soon. So I went home with a script for a muscle relaxant and directions to take NSAIDS to help control the pain. I guess that will help me sleep too!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

monkmey said...

I loved the up close pictures. So often we walk past things without really "seeing" them. Let us know how your back is doing after you see the doctor.

Conductor said...

I made the 'fuzzy grass' as my desktop background! So cool!

<3

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...