11 February 2009

Recent Events


This is shortly before Chase and I started dating. Traci Ann stuff...



Recent News:
1. I'm going dress hunting with mom and dad this weekend. :) Chase is going to visit too, but he can't go shopping with us. I'm hoping to purchase "the dress."

2. I still have a persistant cough 5 weeks after my "cold" began. Stress is high tonight, therefore my cough is worse than yesterday, but better than when it started.

3. A stomach bug is rapidly spreading throughout my class. I'm afraid that I might have it too. Symptoms: my stomach hurts among other things that shouldn't be discussed in public. So far it's not bad, but...
Cough + nausea + GI upset + tests = pending social disaster.

4. I'm on day 4 of antibiotics. I pray they work...

5. My health appears to be directly linked to my stress level. Therefore, vet school and winter is taking a toll on my health. There's supposed to be more snow this weekend. Boo....snow....

6. Gary is healthy today although I'm starting to suspect some sort of mild food alergy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...