03 February 2009

Diarrhea - Round 4


Ack. Gary has diarrhea again. So we'll start another round of antibiotics. Luckily, this time I already have some on hand and don't have to go to the vet to get some. Poor Gary. Last night he got up every hour to be let out...which means I got up every hour to let him out. I'll probably start coughing againg today...it seems to get worse when I'm tired. I guess I really should go to the doctor, but what can they do? I think it's just something I'll have to get over. So maybe tonight I'll get better rest. My dog brings me great happiness, but sometimes he's such a pain in the butt.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is his diet like? Have you tried the raw meat diet? I have two greyhounds and dry food often gave them some nasty diaherra. Then I switched over to raw meat and it was amazing!!! Poo's two times a day and they are tiny. More expensive but well worth it. Most pet stores have raw meat in their freezer section.

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...