02 January 2009

Goals or Jellyfish...jellyfish please.


This is a Portugese Man of War. I think I would rather touch it with my bare hands than do what I need to do today...Unfortunately I wasn't presented with a choice. Goals for this year...

  1. Today's goal: Fundraising. I have to go begging/requesting donations from local businesses. I hate this. I really hate this. It wouldn't have been so bad if my other teammate hadn't skipped out. On my list...
  • The Clinton Library
  • The Discovery Museum
  • The Peabody
  • The Zoo?
  • The Capitol Hotel?
  • The Rep?



More Long term-ish goals:
2. Maintain a 3.5 in vet school.
...without killing myself in the process. this involves
  • Studying my lecture notes the evening following the lecture.
  • Doing assigned reading ahead of time
3. Read my One-Year Bible.

4.Take a photo per day and post them here --> http://greyhoundstride.blogspot.com/
5. The obligatory get in shape goal. Steps to accomplish this...
  • Working out 3 times per week
  • eating healthier food...avoiding the chocolates and cutting down on hot cocoa.
  • Walk Gary in the morning.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...