06 January 2009

Color Option #1 - Purple and Green with white and brown accents


The coleus leaf is my favorite part. It's name sounds like a muscle. Did I mention it's a late summer bloomer?
The actual paint chips themselves should be looked at...but here are scans just the same.

This scan isn't really accurate. Lowes Biltmore Estate paint chips



Lowes again. Purple and greens with brown and white-ish accents.


I really like the style of this cake. Make it whiter...and some sort of purple flower. Simple.

If I did this sort of them. I could have little jars of natural stuff as decorations...Like a jar of acorns or something. Instead of flowers on reception tables I could have little potted plants and little birdhouses and birds. What you think dad? :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...