27 September 2007

Much Better

Well, I'm feeling much better now. There's nothing like a good round of antihistimines, decongestants, and NSAIDs. ^_^ Now I just have to make it through this school year... How did I get so busy?? oh...I suppose I signed up for it all. Seriously...what was I thinking? Applying for vet school, pre-vet president, AFLS ambassador, thesis research, thesis writing, and a full course load? I must be crazy. I think I'll go to florida this summer....

Most of that is going fairly well. Pre-vet had a very successful first official meeting yesterday. Over 25 people showed up! I was very pleased! I'm hoping for a very successful year! I've realized that there's really not that much time to plan pre-vet stuff. I think we'll have no problem planning meetings...

As far as the application to vet school goes....I'm very frustrated and discouraged. I'm afraid I won't make it in anywhere. That would suck...but I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world. I've been thinking about what I would do if that happens. I think I'll take Zoology over the summer for sure. I think I might start looking into masters programs at vet schools. If I made it into a masters program at a vet school...I would be in good shape to apply for the next year (or following year) at that vet school. OR I could take some classes at UA or UALR....maybe get a minor in business, spanish, or biology...OR I could get my masters here. I don't think it would take all that long. I'd probably just extend my current thesis into a masters thesis...add liver cultures to it or something. That could be fun...COME HERE COW! I want your liver...

Whatever happens though... I AM NOT GIVING UP. If I get rejected after getting a masters, I'll go to Ross University. So there.

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...