21 April 2007

Random






Well...blogger *finally* let me switch to beta! So maybe I won't have as many issues updating my blog now. I proceeded with the plan to print some pages...they should get here next week. I can't wait to see how they turned out!

Anyway, life is standard busy. As usual, I should be pouring my soul out over a set of parasitology notes, but I just don't feel like it right now. I can only handle so many worms, fleas, ticks, mints, and all their little friends before I feel like they're actually eating my brain. I really should study some more before Chase gets here...

Speaking of which, Chase is coming up so we can catch the meteor shower ^_^ Hooray!

Other news...I've really been thinking about the tradegedy at VT. I can't imagine the grief and the pain the campus must be going through. I feel so sorry for the gunman's family too. It's really shaken up college communities all over the U.S. I know ours is quite a bit rattled by it. Such sorrow and horror in the world....







No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...