08 March 2006

Selfish, Selfish me...

Ok... I should have been studying... and should be studying. Grr. I want a reason to dress up and go out and have fun with people. *sigh* Oh well. I guess i wasn't totally unpreductive... i finished my organic lab report, ambassador application, and a lot of errands. hmm I feel bad for torturing an old friend though. Well... i guess it wasn't technically torture. *ponders*

I found bible verses for my girls. That's exciting.

Verses to pray for my lovely ladies:

AL
"For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. "
Colossians 1:10-12



R
"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:16-19

AM
"And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone."
Colossians 4:3-6

It's going to storm. I love storms. I can't wait for it just to roar outside while I feel so nice and cozy inside. Hmm... There are a lot of things i've never done... Somethings will never be done; others will have they're proper time and place. God's good timing.

Never have i ever....

  • Kissed a guy or been kissed.
  • Been drunk
  • Smoked anything
  • Been in love
  • Taken drugs
  • Gone skinny dipping
  • Been to Europe
  • Made below a B for a semester grade
  • Cussed anyone out
  • Slapped another girl (I plead the fifth regarding any other forms of combat)
  • Seen Casa Blanca (not sure why I listed this)

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...