16 December 2012

Healing and Humanity

"For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself" - Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol

As Christmas is fast approaching, we remember that God loved the world so much that he sent his only son to die for our sins. Jesus came into the world as a wee baby, innocent and helpless.  And what a world to be born into...a world where sin and corruption and fouled God's creation which he deemed "good."  My heart is broken for the tragedy that occurred on Friday.   BUT I remember God's word...that God loves the little children.  He said to let the children come to him...for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these (Matthew 12:14).  I hope and pray for the families of those 20 little children and 6 adults.  I hope and pray that those 26 people are celebrating Christ's birth at his side in heaven. 

1 comment:

Christine said...

I pray with you, so very sad...

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...