11 September 2012

WOYWW

Happy WOYWW!  Julia's blog is where you play! 

Here's my desk this week.  I'm working on a card in the style of art nouveau for a swap I might sign up for (if I can finish the cards).   It's been a lot of fun so far. I'm hoping to finish it today since I'm off today!  Hoorah for having a day off in the middle of the week!   Also, I'd like to complete cards for a whole bunch of swaps: flower and butterflies, sunflowers and black birds, me and my crystal ball, wild watermelon, whimsy dogs.... We'll see how far I get tomorrow!  If you visited last week, you can see the inky backgrounds have been gessoed and stamped..and are ready for a subject...not sure what yet.  In the top middlish portion of my desk there is a bottle of wine.  I was thinking about painting it for a still life swap, but I'll probably drink it before I get around to it.  Oh well :)


Thanks for stoping by!  All these ATC swaps are over at ATCsforALL.com.  I'm Ethereal_sheep over there if you want to start doing ATCs...I'd be happy to help you get addicted...er...start trading ATCs!


Mid day update on my mini-ATC-athon:

Photobucket 
Here's what I have done by 3:00pm.  The watermelon swap is finished, 2 to go on the Art Nouvaeu...the 4 cards for all the other swaps too.

Peace and love, y'all!
Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

SandeeNC said...

My goodness, you have a lot of swaps planned, good luck on that and I hope you had a productful crafty day off! waving the #50 from the hills of North Carolina :)

Brenda Brown said...

Lots of lovely craftiness going on here then. Love the backgrounds and images you are using.
Happy WOYWW and have a fun week.
hugs {brenda} xox #91

Neesie said...

By the sound of it I don't think you'll have much time for sleeping with all those swaps planned. ;D
Have fun and good luck completing them all.
Happy WOYWW ♥Neesie♥ #41

Unknown said...

Hi Katie thanks for popping by. I have only participated in one ATC swap but it was fun. Your backgrounds look fab. I always love the look of the sequin waste dot mask or it may be the bubble wrap stamp - the dotty texture is what I am talking about - there is something I find pleasing in the pattern ;-) Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 5

Unknown said...

Lot of goodies here, love it. Good luck with your swap, they are fun!!!

Daniella said...

That is a lot of ATC's and cards to make!! And I would totally say drink the wine then paint the bottle!!
xxDaniella#9

Krisha said...

Oh yes! drink the wine first! LOL What a great inspiration you are to be so busy. Love all your painting.
Krisha #50

JoZart Designs said...

You are really creatively productive and lots of lovely vibrant colour there. Lovely to see your desk
Jo x

scrappymo! said...

You are certainly productive...and creative! And to think you haven't even drank that bottle of wine yet! hahaha

RosA said...

Those Art Nouveau images are fabulous. Hope you show the finished ATCs. Happy WOYWW!

Barb King said...

You are very busy with the ATC swaps, good for you! It's so exciting when they arrive in the mail. THanks for stopping by my blog.

Deb said...

wow, your ATC's are amazing, you got a lot done in half a day too!
Debxx

Neet said...

Love the vibrancy of your photographs and my oh my do you sound busy.
Keep crafting - it's the tonic.

Hugs, Neet 17 xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there, Katie well you are certainly exploring the media very well indeed! ATC's and i are yet to get along! Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #25

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a lot of work prepping for all those swaps! I love all those atc's on your desk though, great work. ALl those stamps on my desk are House Mouse, I stamped them all for an image swap with another woywwer and didn't get time to put them all away before I left on my holiday!

Hugs
Brenda 3

Lindsay Weirich said...

that is one ahppy desk! happy woyww! Lindsay #24

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Katie,

Your ATCs look great! I love watermelon and for some reason I don't eat much of it when it's in season.

Thanks for visiting me already. I'm slowly getting around this week.

Hugs, Kay #31

Eliza said...

Swaps I have given up on I just seemed to be chasing swaps and creating for swaps, You have some really beautiful atc's there and that desk looks like it is in full creative mode. I love those backgrounds too.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza #88

Tamika said...

Those swaps keep a person busy!!!Tamika #162

Jan Hennings said...

Lookin good :) Love having a peek into the spaces of fellow crafter's! If you happen to peek in on my blog, be sure to wear a hard hat! LOL!

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...