30 September 2009

Cha-cha-cha-cha-changes!



Here I am in parasitology...updating my blog before he starts lecturing...

Fall is definitely on the way. There's a crispness in the air and the wind has picked up. So the change of seasons is imminent. I'm ready for fall...but I wish it would just stay fall until spring again! I'm not ready to have scrape the windows every morning. Chase and I have a hard enough time getting out the door on time as it is.


Chase and I are both very busy. Some nights he doesn't even get home until nightfall. I generally have to study most evenings (although sometimes that means just wasting time while i work up the "energy" to study - like tonight).

We're taking the Discovery class at the Crossing. So far we both agree with everything ^_^
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...