01 July 2009

Rite of Passage: Bachelorette Party

First stop - the Mud Room...a paint your own pottery shop. I can't wait to see what they turn out like! Beth is going to pick it up for us.




Here's a picture of the entire group!


Next we headed to Sake for some sushi and present time!


This is me opening the most mild of presents....

Then we watched the sun set at the winery, and headed to Melissa's to end the night. Unfortunately...stress, unhealthy amounts of coffee, e. coli cookies, and lack of sleep mixed with sushi and a mixed drink didn't turn out so well for my stomach. But it was a fun night just the same!


Thanks girls!! I'm lucky to have friends like you ladies!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Conductor said...

I'm still kinda surprised you didn't get a life jacket or other personal flotation device. *sigh* I guess I know what I'm getting as your wedding gift.

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...