05 April 2009

My (messy) apartment


This is the dresser I bought although the color doesn't show up well in pictures.


You can see the other dresser and a bit of the end table. Gary is sad we don't have company anymore :(


Now I'm sitting enjoying the last of my weekend. I should be studying, but I'm watching Father of the Bride instead. Hahaha...why are they buying brand new suits? Couldn't you rent them in the 90s? And did they say $250 a head...or ahead? Geeze!

In this particular scene Annie is calling the wedding off because the fiance bought her a blender. Haha! I hope I don't act so silly about this whole wedding thing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...