24 March 2009

Stolen Post from my wedding blog...


Papa, mom, and I went to The Painted Pig today to paint some pottery. I'm working on our "guest book." Mom painted a cross for the apartment. Papa painted a spoon rest :) We set him up with the colors of my kitchen and let him use his artistic expertise to paint it. I think he had fun. Before painting pottery, the three of us sampled cake. It's going to be a really fancy cake! As of today, it will be 4 tiers- each featuring a different flavor! From bottom to top: Italian Creme, Chocolate, Carrot cake, and Cheesecake.

This week is spring break so I've been busily working to tie together the last few loose ends of wedding planning. Chase and I bought our wedding bands and registered at Target. We ordered more ribbon, bought more tulle for decorating, sampled the catering, met with the photographer, visited the church, and picked out design for cake. This weeks remaining to do list: meet with the pianist, stuff throwing seed packets, paint bird cages, complete session 1 of pre-marital counseling, stuff party favor bags, and...I still have to study!


Speaking of registries...Chase and I decided to register at Target so you can find us on Target's Club Wedd!
Target: https://www.target.com/registry/wedding/3EPER1Y1EJYB1

We also registered at Amazon for the internet shoppers. Haha...I really like the Rada knives there, but I think the rest of the stuff we registered for on Amazon is very non traditional!

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html?ie=UTF8&type=wedding&id=3D2MXXQXNHRMW


We didn't register for any fine china. We thought it would be more fun to paint our own serving pieces at the Painted Pig! So gift certificates would be wonderful!

http://www.paintedpigstudio.com/



I love all of you and can't wait to see you again!


~Katie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meg said...

...so you want some "erotic knives?"
Sorry, I still remember that one. And I had no clue you could find them online. I love those knives!

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...