13 December 2008

Finals Week


Credits in the Sweete Shoppe.


Finals start on Tuesday. At this point, I'm about ready to say "Que sera, sera" It's a little late at this point. I either know it or I don't. I'm pretty secure in my grades to pass all of my classes. Does it really matter beyond that? I'm just ready for a break...I think everyone is so on edge in my class there's a high potential for drama. SO introvert-mode is kicking in. They want to go in to the lab, but I only need a %40 to keep my C in anatomy...and that's all I want. So I don't think going in will help me all that much. Chase should be here within the next 2 hours! I'm excited about that!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...