14 February 2006

Hooray -_- Happy valentine's day

Curse Valentine's day. I was going to write a post about how fantastic everybody is and how much God loves you just the way you are (which is still true!!!!)...but.... instead....curse today. Gah...it wouldn't have be so bad if i didn't spend the entire night vomitting... but a las... this valentine's day i spent quality time with the toilet - the disgusting, never been cleaned, black ring around the middle toliet. Grumpy rant over. *takes a deep breath*

Well. Instead of bashing myself this Valentine's day and whining about how stupid guys are...

"God created human in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." Genesis 1:27

I'm made in the image of God. Therefore, there's no need to be upset with the way God made me. I'm the way I'm supposed to be. My nose isn't too big, my feet aren't too long.

"The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor Him, for He is your Lord." Psalm 45:11

Someone left this on my door and it applies to all the young princes and princesses of the Kingdom:
You are a daughter of the true living God, who is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. You are a princess and only deserve the best. Because your Father loves you,
"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

The challenge for today for everbody who reads this:

Let today be a random acts of kindness day. You never know when you're going to run into an angel.
"Do not neglect to show hospilatality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it." Hebrews 13:2

"Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers" Galations 6:10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had an upset stomach too? I woke up last night feeling sick, but I didn't have to run to the bathroom.

mrb said...

Sounds like your valentine is microbes and disease too. :(

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...