28 January 2006

Crap

Television is crap. Most movies are crap. I should have walked out. Why do i have to be so stupid all the time? I know I hate morally depraved, violent movies. but i just want to hang out with my friends. i want to fit in. I'm almost ready to give up. i can't fit in with people who i don't share any common interests with. Movies that are centered on murder and are graphic in nature...bother me. It bothers me that murder and blood and gore and guts spread all over a room are entertainment. We're no better than Rome or whoever, whatever - killing for entertainment. Culture has sterilized murder. I don't care if it's not real! Don't ever ask me to watch movies so depraved. I hate them. And I hate that I stayed to watch a movie just to be "social."

"And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears." - The Prophet, Kahlil Gibran

But yet I still cling the to the hope. someday, someday. Even if it's not in this life.

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...