13 September 2005

Evil after Midnight

I confessed to Myranda my evilness. Last night i finished my homework and was ready for bed around 1. I crawl into bed, remember something i needed to print, climb out of bed, turn on the computer, print the document, crawl back into bed, and settle down for a night's rest. Unfortunately this is precisely the moment Myranda started snoring (i heart you Myranda, really I do....). So instead of my usual retrieval of the headphones or trying to discretely wake her up, I got my camera. I tiptoed across the desk and recorded about a minute. Then I snuck back to my bed and yelled "MYRANDA!" At which point, I feigned deep sleep. hahahaa!!!!!

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...