21 September 2008

Random Scrapping Chatter (study break)

I've basically been studying all day. I've been keeping track of the time spent studying just like you would check in and out of work. So I can see just how much time I really study (and waste on "breaks" that last a little too long). In other news, I just turned 22. Twenty two...I'm getting old!! I treated myself to some more scrapping supplies, which is a major obsession. I need more scrapping supplies about as much as I need a hole in the head. What a really need is more hours in the day and a corresponding increase of energy, but you can't buy more time!

So scrapping chatter...Lately I've been in a Gina Miller mood (link to the side). Her papers are just gorgeous. I bought her newest fall kit, " Spiced Pumpkin" which I have hopes of using for the Young Professionals church group's fall outing to the pumpkin patch (http://www.callawayfarms.com/) . Yup...YP will be making a trip to a local pumpkin patch. HOOORAAAYYY!!! Pumpkins and gourds are some of my favorite things along with corn mazes, hayrides, and bonfires! I can't wait!!! Fall is my favorite season :)

The beautiful papers...


The fun elements.


I also bought these...super pretty semi-solids.


and the rustic gingams which remind me of fall.

Gina Miller just had another baby (baby Grace) and so she's having a sale to celebrate. So there's my birthday present for myself. Unfortunately, my scrapping budget is about used up for the year. That's ok...it's not like I don't have plenty to keep me entertained!

Just FYI - most of the link for my favorite scrapping stores are in the sidebar - Gina Miller, Tara Dunstan... You can get some great free kits from Shabby Princess too. They are high quality and good to start off with! http://www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp

**Edit: Looks like the rain got the pumpkin patch. Darnit! I guess the maze will still be fun...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meg said...

I'm loving her new stuff too! It's weird...all of a sudden she's my style again. I'm really considering that fall kit and gingham papers...

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...