11 September 2008

Dr. Seuss and My Many Colored Days

Dr. Seuss sums it up....I'm ready for a pink day!

Some days are yellow.
Some are blue.
On different days
I'm different too.

You'd be surprised
how many ways
I change
on different
Colored Days.

On Bright Red Days
how good it feels
to be a horse
and kick my heels!

On other days I'm other things.
On Bright Blue Days
I flap my wings.

Some days, of course,
feel sort of Brown.
Then I feel slow
and low, low down.

The comes a Yellow Day.
And, WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I am a busy, buzzy bee.

Gray Day...
Everything is gray.
I watch. But
nothing moves today.

Then
all of a sudden
I'm a circus seal!
On my Orange Days
that's how I feel.

Green days.
Deep deep
in the sea.
Cool and quiet fish.
That's me.

On Purple Days
I'm sad.
I groan.
I drag my tail.
I walk alone.

But when my days
are Happy Pink
it's great to jump
and just not think.

Then come my Black Days.
Mad. And loud.
I howl.
I growl at every cloud.

Then comes a Mixed-Up Day.
And WHAM!
I don't know
who
or
what
I am!

But it all
turns out all right,
you see.
And I got back
to being.....
me.

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...