03 September 2008

Rain, rain, rain...go away

<--Melissa Bennett stuff I can't post the newest layouts I've done, because the kits used haven't been release yet. By the way, Tara Dunstan is having a massive sale - 50% off everything. It's a good chance to stock up on digital supplies. I decided to resign from her creative team at the end of September. There's just too much I need to do for vet school - I don't want to inadequately represent Tara when I'm sure there's someone who could be more involved even though I love being a part of her team. Today it is raining.... it's supposed to rain all day. The rain made it particularly hard to get out of bed this morning. I have to study a lot today...my first quiz is tomorrow. I really just want to go back to sleep though. Soo....sleepy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...