09 January 2008

Missouri and other adventures

Wow! Christmas break zipped by with the usual speed of events you don't want to end. We went to Florida and saw my grandpa. My life list reached over 100 in birding. I got lots of kitchen stuff for Christmas. I cleaned my room.

Most importantly, I completed my first vet school admission interview. University of Missouri was the first vet school to invite me to interview. The interview went very well and I LOVE the city of Columbia, the college, and the people there. I suppose if they offer the contract I will immediately accept. I just really loved the school. Anyway if feels good having my first interview over and done with. I hope everyone else is doing well!

No comments:

Goals 2021

  After reflecting on last year's goals, I've settled on this year's ambitious goals. 1.     Grow your mind: Read 52 books  Th...